Saturday, November 30, 2013

Arunima's Story


Hi,

Today I am going to share Story of Arunima Sinha who showed her Power and Proved that an Amputee can do anything. Arunima is Left Leg Below Knee Amputee and Being an Amputee she conquer Mt. Everest on a prosthetic leg.




















Let me tell you more about her

Arunima Sinha, 26, became India’s first woman to conquer Mt. Everest on a prosthetic leg. A former national volleyball player, Arunima lost her left leg, having been thrown off a moving train for resisting a chain-snatching attempt by some criminals on April 12, 2011.

She sustained serious leg and pelvic injuries, and to save her life, doctors had to amputate her left leg below the knee. Arunima, a resident of Ambedkar Nagar in Uttar Pradesh, was airlifted to Delhi’s All-India Institute of Medical Sciences Trauma Centre.


Arunima completed her expedition from Kathmandu to the top of the peak in 52 days.
Arunima says, she was following Susen Mahato of Tata Steel Adventure Foundation. Susen Mahato is also a climber who scaled Mt. Everest on May 19, 2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So, my Friends When she was in the hospital, everyone was worried for her, and she realised that she had to do something in her life so that people would stop looking at her with pity. The spirit, mental strength and will power of Arunima have been exemplary... She has defied all odds and will be an inspiration for millions throughout the world.

My friends don't get sad, don't keep your moral down. Be positive like her we can do anything.
I am here for you guys and I will keep updating Relevant information, Real Stories like this which Inspire and motivate you guys and ofcourse me as well and Details about Advance Technology Prosthetics for you and will make you Updated.

If you have any question or query and need my help on anything you can mail me or inbox me at
jas.singh474@gmail.com.

I need your wishes and Loves.
Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts